Gutter cleaning is an often overlooked maintenance issue. The problem of access is a strong deterrent to addressing the matter. The consequences of blocked guttering can be severe and expensive – especially as winter sets in.
Safe and easy gutter cleaning – working from ground level
Firstly a survey can be carried out using a pole mounted camera, at a height of up to 20 meters. A recording of the survey both before and after the clean can be made. A powerful vacuum is then used to remove the leaves, sticks and silt etc, leaving the gutter clear of any debris that may be clogging it. Thoroughly rinsing the guttering and downpipes with clean water from top to bottom completes the cleaning process, gutters are left functional and ready to channel water away.
Maintenance of gutters for all buildings
We offer service for commercial buildings, which include:
- Office and factory buildings
- Schools, colleges and universities
- Retail buildings
IPS recommends gutter cleaning twice a year as a preventative maintenance for your property.
For further information or to receive a competitive quotation please contact us.
The importance of gutter cleaning:
- Leaves, moss, sticks and other debris collects in your guttering.
- Clogged gutters won’t function properly.
- Water will collect and the extra weight put pressure on the fittings.
- Overflow of water can enter your building causing structural damage.
- Some Insurance companies do not pay out if any damage is due to lack of maintenance.
“IPS provide us with an effective and professional cleaning service with approachable staff and management who are always happy to help.”
Naomi Owen, Partner – Family Team – Wansbroughs Solicitors